Welcome to Ruach Ministries' Blog

Welcome to Ruach Ministires and the Ruach Ministries' Blog! I am so excited that you have come to visit and read all about us. The Ruach Ministries' Blog will be your source for obtaining updates on Ruach Ministries events, learn about what's on my heart, share your thoughts and responses to recent messages, articles and posts, etc. I want this to be OUR Blog. So feel free to share and partner with me in reaching the world for Christ!

God Bless!

Monday, April 16, 2007

The Kingdom of God - Righteousness






Romans 14:17 says, "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." In yesterday's Sunday message, I continued my series on the three facets of the Kingdom of God sharing the first which is Righteousness. If you did not have the opportunity to listen to the message or you would like to hear it again, you may listen here. Please feel free to share your questions or comments about this message. God Bless!

No comments: